style=

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why Its Good To See a Site Like Inbox Dollars Grow

All I Remember when I first signed up with Inbox Dollars a few years back was that it paid you to try certain services. I Think I did one offer to get 4 books for a dollar. Then of course the stipulation was a one year membership for a certain amount of money, and they would send you some books every so often for that year. Then Inbox dollars would give you 5 or 10 dollars in their account. Of course I never really read those books and most of their offers were like this. So I decided it was not really making me any extra money if I am spending more than inbox Dollars is Paying me, and I really didn't want the products they were offering. So I stopped using them.

About 6 months ago I was looking for ways to make extra money, and came across someone recommending Inbox Dollars . I gave it another try to see if anything had changed. They still had the offer thing going, but they had a lot of free offers too. You could sign up to certain survey sites or game sites and Inbox dollars would put 50 cents to 2 dollars in your account. Plus the survey sites like Global Test Market pays you also. So that was a win win for me. They also added their own daily surveys you could do for 50 cents and sent you certain surveys to your email account that you could be credited for. Now Inbox dollars has paid emails, tasks, paid to print coupons , cash games and recently just added paid to watch short commercials.

it is good to see that Inbox dollars has added all these new ways to make extra money for every one who uses it. Obviously I am sure it is better for them too, as they are probably earning more revenue from the extra features that they have added. Inbox dollars has been around since 2000, and they did not do what a lot of these failed websites do when they start producing some good revenue. That is when they start to earn money just leave the site idle, and when their customers has a problem never get back with them. These people never update their website to get other other companies to partner with them, and they ultimately fail. Oh yeah I have already been paid once by Inbox Dollars, and I am ready to cash out again right now! Thats for those who want to know if Inbox Dollars is legit. Any one who wants more info about Inbox Dollars there is a link at the bottom of the page you can click on to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment